We always have Toro, Husqvarna, Wright, and BCS In-Stock. All other equipment will be ordered upon request.
2018 Briggs & Stratton InStart® Series Engine 8.75 ft-lbs Gross Torque
Call for Price
InStart® lithium-ion electric starting engine combines the power of gas and the starting reliability of lithium-ion battery technology.
- InStart ® Lithium-Ion Battery Technology: The world's first lawn mower engine to combine the power of gas and the starting reliability of lithium-ion battery technology.
- Made in the USA: Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- Rapid Charging: It charges fully in one hour delivering up to 75 starts or ten minutes of rapid recharging provides up to 20 starts.
- Our Starting Promise™: Starts in 2 attempts - or we'll fix it for free.*
- Just Check & Add™: Cut the hassles from gas engine maintenance with this innovative system that never requires an oil change.
- Dual-Sealing Commercial-Grade Air Management System: Reduces harmful yard debris.
- Model Number: 121S
- Engine Displacement (cc): 190
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- Length (in): 15.6
- Height (in): 9.4
- Bore (in): 2.7
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Filter: Optional
- Air Filter: Dual-Sealing Commercial-Grade Air Cleaner
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Optional
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 8.75
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 12.8
- Weight (lbs): 24.3
- Stroke (in): 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.3
- Oil Capacity (oz): 18
- Starter: Lithium-Ion Electric Start
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.7 in. x 2 in.
- 190 cc
- 8.75 ft.-lb., gross
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.3 gal.
- Starting System
- Lithium-Ion Electric Start
- 15.6 in.
- 12.8 in.
- 9.4 in.
- 24.3 lb.