We always have Toro, Husqvarna, Wright, and BCS In-Stock. All other equipment will be ordered upon request.
2018 Briggs & Stratton 550ex Series™
Call for Price
You'll love the smooth handling of the lightweight, yet powerful EX Series engines with best-in-class torque-to-weight ratio, reduced vibration and quieter operation.
- Made in the USA: Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- Our Starting Promise™: Starts in 2 attempts - or we'll fix it for free.*
- ReadyStart® Engine Starting System: No prime, no choke, no worries. Just pull for power.
- Just Check & Add™: Cut the hassles from gas engine maintenance with this innovative system that never requires an oil change.
- Super Lo-Tone™ Engine Muffler: A quieter lawn mowing experience.
- Tool-less Air Cleaner Cover: Easy access for filter changes.
- Model Number: 09P7
- Engine Displacement (cc): 140
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- Length (in): 13.8
- Height (in): 9.6
- Bore (in): 2.5
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Air Filter: Dual-Sealing Paper or Oiled Foam
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 5.50
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: N/A
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 12.2
- Weight (lbs): 17
- Stroke (in): 1.75
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.2
- Oil Capacity (oz): 15
- Starter: ReadyStart®
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™ or Lo-Tone™
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.5 in. x 1.75 in.
- 140 cc
- 5.50 ft.-lb., gross
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.2 gal.
- Starting System
- 13.8 in.
- 12.2 in.
- 9.6 in.
- 17 lb.