2018 BCS America 852 Tractor ONLY (Electric)
The BCS 852 combines the best of both worlds: a third working speed AND a fourth transport speed for even more versatility. Now offered with 5x12 wheels!
The difference between the 852 and 853 is simple: the transport speed can only be applied in rear-mount (tiller) mode on the 853; the transport speed is only available in front-mount (mower) mode on the 852. These are the only BCS tractors offering a transport speed and a third working speed. The transport speed disengages the PTO, and is intended to do just as is sounds--transport! Only riding implements (sulkies, Utility Trailer) can be utilized when the transport speed is engaged.
In addition to the Differential Drive with Lockout being standard on all BCS Professional Series models, the 852 features individual wheel brakes for increased maneuverability—especially helpful when making frequent turns. The 852 comes with a Honda GX390 engine and is available in recoil or electric start.
Receive a FREE Quick Hitch with purchase! Get one tractor bushing and one tang for each PTO-driven attachment purchased at the time of the tractor
- Differential Drive with Lockout
- Three working speeds and a fourth transport speed when in front-mount mode
- Individual wheel brakes
- Battery not included for electric start tractors.
- Engine: Honda GX390
- Electric Start Option: Yes
- Weight: 342 pounds (with 30'' tiller)
- Working Speeds: 3 forward, 3 reverse
- Working Wheel Speeds: 0.7, 1.7 and 2.7 MPH
- Transport Wheel Speed: 8.3 MPH
- Standard Wheel Size: 5'' x 12''
- Transmission: All Gear Drive
- Axle Configuration: Differential Drive with Lockout
- Clutch Type: Double Cone, Spring-Loaded
- Engine Type
- Honda GX390
- 342 pounds (with 30'' tiller)