2016 BCS America 732 Recoil Start
Stock Image: Shown with Rear-Tine Tiller Attachment
BCS model 732 is the most economical of the Professional Series, with more features, more horsepower, and more versatility than Harvester models.
Differential Drive gives the operator increased maneuverability by allowing one tractor wheel to turn independently of the other. The Lockout lever on the right handlebar provides instant positive traction when one wheel is spinning in soft soil conditions, on steep slopes, or other problem areas.
The 732 features the same wheel speeds as models 718 and 722, with two forward and reverse speeds and one transport speed in rear-mount “tiller” mode. While the 732’s Honda GX340 engine packs plenty of power to handle all mowing applications, the lack of a third, faster working speed limits its mowing productivity.
- A fast transport speed to ride your tiller to the garden (requires sulky)
- Anti-vibe handlebars that instantly adjust both vertically and side-to-side
- Differential Drive with Lockout
- Easy-to-engage, shuttle-type reverse
- Axle: Differential with lockout
- Wheels: Working Wheel Speed - 0.7 and 1.7 MPH ; Transport Wheel Speed - 8.3 MPH ; Size - 5" x 10"
- Clutch: Double Cone, Spring-Loaded
- Speed: 2 forward, 2 reverse
- Engine Control System: Honda GX340
- Transmission: All Gear Drive
- Weight: 289 pounds (with 26'' tiller)
- Engine Type
- Engine Manufacturer
- 289 lb. (with 26 in. tiller)
- All Gear Drive